28 December 2010

'Cause baby, you're a firework...

I created this inspiration board based on my current life anthem - Katy Perry's "Firework". 

I can see as the perfect color palette for a New Year's Eve party, or maybe someone's 21st birthday, or even a bachelorette party...anything that needs some *sparkle*
 
eyeshadows (featured shades: Nylon, Expensive Pink, Embark) 

So what do I love most about this song and its video? The lyrics are uplifting and inspiring and the music itself is so upbeat and instantly happy-making. As for the video, I love how the muted colors and lighting let the brightness of the fireworks (literally) shine. And Katy Perry's wardrobe/hair/makeup? ::swoon::


Dear Katy Perry,
          You are my girl crush.
xoxo,
Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...