14 January 2011

I Heart Disneyland

Yes, I'm two days late in posting these, but here are some pictures from when Lucas and I went to Disneyland on Wednesday. :)

I saw Winnie the Pooh and Tigger while we were in line for Splash Mountain. I was so excited that I almost convinced Lucas to get out of line just so we could go take a picture. (It was only a 5 minute wait.) We got this picture taken right after we got out of the ride. You can't really tell from looking at this picture, but our pants were SOAKED because someone insisted that I sit at the very front of the log.


Lucas gave me a stuffed Pooh Bear when we first started dating and a snow globe depicting Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day for Christmas. I gave him a Pooh Bear dressed in a Christmas sweater and a mini Piglet. So you can imagine that this was one of my favorite parts of the day. (And yes, we did go on the Winnie the Pooh ride right after!)


Mickey's Toontown is the most fun place to take pictures. We had a blast posing in the cars.


 
Here I am at Goofy's Gas Station. Fun Fact: We first met at a gas station, so this picture is pretty special. Hehe.
 

 
Lucas' favorite Disney character is Donald Duck. We must have gone into every single store that sold hats because he was desperate to find a Donald Duck hat. No luck. :(


We also visited Mickey's house. This picture makes me laugh every time.



We ♥ Disneyland.

We couldn't have picked a more perfect day: the middle of the week after the holidays is the way to go. It wasn't too crowded and we literally didn't have to wait in line longer than 30 minutes. The only real downside was that they closed early (8:00pm), but the short lines more than made up for that. Also, we only went on one ride at California Adventure. They are completely redoing most of the park and the letters at the front are gone! Despite these downsides, this really was one of the best dates we've had. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...