01 January 2011

New Year's Eve Outfit

Happy New Year! The clock struck midnight about two hours ago and I'd like to think that I welcomed 2011 in style. So what did I do for New Year's Eve this year? Same as always - stayed home and watched the ball drop on TV. But Lucas was here to ring in the New Year with me - YAY! (In fact, he's on the computer right now too, checking Ebay while I update this blog. Can you tell that we're not really the partying types?)

Anyway, today's outfit is a new favorite of mine. I think I was subconsciously inspired by the colors of my "Firework" inspiration board - I even wore the same stacked rings I featured in that post. This outfit was a lot less flashy than my inspiration board though, which was fine by me. All day long, I felt like I should be sitting in a café and sipping espresso.





lace cami: Nordstrom Rack
sweater: Abercrombie & Fitch
plaid skirt: Charlotte Russe
boots: UGG Australia
purse: H&M
beret: Nordstrom
stacked rings, necklace: Forever 21
bracelet: Juicy Couture

There you have it: my first post of the new year! I think I'm starting to get a hang of this whole blogging thing. So what's my resolution for 2011?

"to celebrate big events & little adventures
-Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...