16 January 2011

Style Post 1.16.11

Today's Style Post is pretty simple - just a slightly dressier version of the classic jeans and a white t-shirt look. What I really want to show off today is my brand new hair! Yup, you read that right. Hair, not just hairstyle.

I've actually had this wig for almost a week and I've worn in out a few times already. And now it's time for its blog debut!



TA DA! A HUGE difference from my short and spiky pixie cut, don't you think? This is actually about as long as my hair was when I was 17-18. I love it because it not only covers up what's left of my own thin patchy hair, but it makes having perfect hair days absolutely effortless. I just slip this on and I'm all ready to go. :)

Now for the rest of my outfit...



I could wear this top off the shoulders too if I wanted a little bit more of a sultry look.


The last time my grandma went back to the Philippines, she brought me back this gorgeous freshwater pearl necklace. I love the organic shapes and the mermaid-y colors.



And this bag was a Christmas present from my mom. I've been looking for a teal or turquoise bag forever.


wig: Jasmin Barnes at My Wig Studio
white peasant blouse: Max Studio
distressed skinny jeans: Vigoss Collection
pearl necklace: gift from grandma
bag: Steve Madden
heels: some random store at the mall

1 comment:

  1. cute cute cute! love the freshness of the lightwash jeans, white top, soft necklace and huge teal bag! and the wig is fancy awesome too! i love swept bangs :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...