01 February 2011

22nd Birthday Plans

I apologize for the lack of posts lately. I've actually been meaning to put together a Style Post featuring my new Juicy Couture purse (the one that my mom gave me as an early birthday present). Maybe on Thursday, I'll have a fabulous outfit to show off. :)

[image source: we♥it]
In the meantime, I need to figure out what to do for my 22nd birthday. I have exactly 12 days to decide (Actually, more like 11 since I'd rather have the dinner on a Saturday.) My BestFriend, Faustina of red lipstick, black lace is having her birthday dinner at the House of Blues in Anaheim. I'll admit, I'm jealous! I love Downtown Disney and I totally wish I had thought of that idea for my birthday dinner. Does anyone living in Orange County have any other suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...