13 February 2011

Studded Belts & Converse

Yay! It's my birthday! My plans today include: lunch at Red Lobster with my family, a trip to the mall, and to top it all off...homework. That's what I get for procrastinating. Haha.
 
Speaking of procrastination, I didn't start planning my dinner with friends until two days ago. It was way too short notice to have it today, so it'll be this Friday.

Until then, let's take a trip down memory lane. These are pictures from my 18th birthday photoshoot.

It's pretty hard to believe that it's been four years since I was a senior in high school.



In case you're wondering, yes, I do still wear Converse. Studded belts? Not so much. :)

I'm also amazed by how skinny and utterly curve-less I was at 18. O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...