29 April 2011

Something Bold

Confession Time: I didn't watch the Royal Wedding. ::gasp:: I feel kind of bad, not necessarily because I missed all the pomp and circumstance, but because Faustina and I made plans to stay up all night and watch it. Alas, I fell asleep at around 11 - which is really, really, really early for me!

Anyway, I've seen the pictures from the wedding that other bloggers posted, and I enjoyed looking at the hats and fascinators the most. Some were absolutely fabulous (go Victoria Beckham!) and some were downright ugly (sorry Princess Beatrice!)

If you're feeling inspired, what better place to find great hats and fascinators than Etsy? I love these...

[image source: BeSomethingNew]

[image source: Arturo Rios]

[image source: Arturo Rios]
[image source: BoringSidney]
[image source: YellowRoseDBS]
[image source: whichgoose]
[image source: whichgoose]

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pieces...all of these...specially the whichgoose ones...BTW I agree a hundred percent with you on princess Beatrice@!! Hell to the no!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one with the pink rose leaves from the third picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. agree with you, beatrice and eugeine looked HORRID!

    Loved VB's dress :) and the hats are goregous. My fav one the 2nd from the bottom.

    http://www.jazza17.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i feel like i want a hat or fascinator on my own wedding (if and when that will happen) haha :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...