07 April 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

I got another award - yay! I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by Paper Doll Vintage, who is self-described as "a gal who adores pretty things." Her blog is fabulous, so be sure to check it out!

So here are the rules:
♥ Thank the person who gave it to you and link back to their blog in your post.
♥ Tell 7 things about yourself.
♥ Award 7 recently discovered bloggers.
♥ Contact the bloggers to let them know about the award. 

7 (More) Things About Me
1) I once took a "What breed of dog are you?" personality quiz on Facebook that told me that my personality most closely matches a German Shepherd - my favorite breed!
2) I don't like answering machines or leaving voice mail. I would rather text someone or call them back. Consequently, I only check my voice mail to get rid of the icon on my phone.
3) My favorite Peanuts character is Charlie Brown.
4) My boyfriend gives me stuffed animals instead of flowers. My new favorite is the stuffed banana he won for me yesterday at Knott's Berry Farm. :)
5) I love red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing.
6) I've known my BestFriend (No Spaces!) for 10 1/2 years!
7) My blog url "gaylewritesinpen" refers to the fact that I never write in pencil (and that "penandink" and "penandinkblog" were already taken).


7 Versatile Bloggers
1) Tereza Anton of Drastic Plastic
2) Dale of Savvy Spice
3) Hazel of Dress Me Up, Buttercup
4) the 12 lovely ladies of Delightful Dozen
5) Breanne of Flattery
6) Maria E. of First Impressions
7) Padmita of Padmita's Make Up Blog

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations..YAY.

    http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your Versatile Blogger award. That's really cool and thank you so much for recognizing me.
    Thx for posting these rules too because I didn't really understand how the blog awards work. :)

    P.S. Red Velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting are my favorite too. :)

    xoDale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award! And thanks for nominating me! :)

    Mmmm! Those kind of cupcakes are THE BEST EVER.

    xo,
    Maria

    www.uneasyimpressions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the award. x

    p.s. I'm having 2 giveaways on my blog right now for shirts from SOL & denim shorts from Runway Dreamz if you'd like to check it out. xx
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi gayle!! thanks for awarding me :) and i also don't like voicemail! LOL :P and really you don't write in pencil? that's an interesting fact :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...