20 May 2011

I'm all over the place!

I really am all over the place, in more ways than one. First of all, this was finals week. I didn't actually have any exams to take, but I had two projects and two papers to write. Now it's Friday afternoon, and believe it or not, I still have one more paper to write before I can officially start summer vacation. It's due at midnight, and yes, I am procrastinating.

Second announcement: Considering all the fashion/lifestyle/inspiration/social networking websites I'm on (Blogger, Facebook, Twitter, Polyvore, we♥it, Chictopia, Weardrobe, & IFB), I hope you're not all sick of seeing my face yet. :) One of my friends from high school, Bernadette, inspired me to add another blogging platform to the list: Tumblr. I'll be using it for more random, non-style related posts, i.e. "musings on life" that don't really fit in on this blog. If you're interested, feel free to visit me at oh, hello gayle.

And now for my third, unrelated announcement. As you may have noticed, I haven't done a Style Post in a while. Don't worry, I haven't abandoned my personal style blog! I promise once my PICC line rash has healed a little bit (and doesn't look so much like a third degree burn), I'll have new Style Posts on this blog. In the meantime, I'll still be posting other things, fashion-related and otherwise. Again, thanks to all my readers for following me. You guys are the best!

Now if you'll excuse me, I should probably get started on my final paper...Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...