29 May 2011

Summer Wish List: A Straw Hat

I don't know about you, but what really makes summer official for me is not the end of the spring semester or even the warmer, sunnier weather. And I'm certainly not waiting until June 21 to start living in summer mode. No, I'm all ready for summer once it's Memorial Day. :)
So what am I looking forward to wearing this season? A lovely straw hat. Not only would one of these look adorable with a sundress and sandals, but they're great for added sun protection.

Here are a few of my favorites...

[image source]
A classic straw boater hat with a bow. This would look cute with everything from dresses to shorts.
[image source]
 A face-flattering wider brimmed hat. I'd wear this by the poolside, in a retro-inspired bikini.
[image source]
 A contrast trim straw bowler hat. I love that you can adjust the brim to make it look like a fedora too.
[image source]
 Another straw boater hat. This one is my favorite. I'm definitely going to watch this one to see if it goes on sale eventually.
[image source]
 A straw cloche hat? Yes, please!
[image source]
 Yet another straw boater hat. This one is pretty simple, but I do like the dark blue ribbon.
[image source]
 Can you tell that I'm obsessed with boater hats? The big black flower adds such a unique touch. I'd want a plain hat so I could add different colored flowers.
[image source]
I. WANT. THIS. A straw beret with polka dots and a bow? I seriously think I'm in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...