12 July 2011

Things I Love: List Pads

I'm a huge fan of making lists. There are very few things that are more satisfying than being able to check off relationship milestones, accomplishments, or simply groceries on a pad of paper. I have a few list pads with very pretty designs from the Target's bargain area, but I also really love these clean and simple designs:
Here's a pre-printed grocery list - perfect for eliminating those all too common "Oh crap, I forgot to get milk!" moments. I like how this one lets you add your own items too.
I literally laughed out loud when I saw this "Make a Decision" list pad. This would have been so helpful in high school back when I had so many so-called "life changing" decisions. :)
I really like the simplicity and tongue in cheek-ness of this list pad. This would work as a to-do list and a shopping list. Let's face it, how many times a day do you think about all the crap you have to get done?
And speaking of simplicity...At first glance, this probably seems like the perfect list pad for the underachiever. However, I do like how it could encourage you to simplify your life and focus on the really important tasks.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...