- Mondays usually suck because I have really long break in between my two classes (12:45-5:30). It wasn't too awkward this week though, because I decided to go shopping.
- Trying on fascinators and birdcage veils is always great...except when there's a seven year old girl competing with you for mirror space. I'm not sure why, but little girls wearing birdcage veils really creep me out.
- As much as I love my romper from my last Style Post, having to strip just to use the restroom was a little weird.
- I completely spazzed out when I thought I had walked into a spider web. Turns out, it was just a single strand of hair on my face. And yes, people stared.
- Add this to the list of ways Starbucks baristas have misspelled my name: G-A-E-L.
- I found a gorgeous faux fur stole in the most amazing shade of burgundy at the mall. I can't wait until it gets cold enough to wear it.
- The best lunch I had all week: grilled cheese with tomato slices on dill rye bread, courtesy of Luke's brother.
- Simple pleasures: snuggling with my boyfriend while watching classic Looney Tunes cartoons.
- I'm super excited because it's almost time for knee high socks and leg warmers!
- My city's annual carnival is this weekend. I'm convinced that my old marching band's booth sells the best funnel cakes ever...not that I'm biased or anything. ;)