12 September 2011

Style Post 9.12.11



I didn't actually plan on doing a Style Post today. I woke up at 4:00am this morning for some inexplicable reason and wasn't able to fall back asleep...And I didn't have to leave for class until about 8:30. So what did I end up doing? After showering, eating breakfast, and wasting time on Facebook, I put together this entire outfit. It started with this gray dress that I wear way too often and therefore never considered Style Post material. At the spur of the moment, I decided to add this colorful feather necklace, and VOILA! I had a brand new outfit. It's amazing how a colorful necklace, bag and scrunchy (yes, a scrunchy!) can transform a seemingly boring outfit.






Kangaroo Pocket Dress: Lush. Leggings: Tart. Wedge Sandals: Steve Madden. Feather Necklace: unknown brand. Bracelets: thrifted. Bag: Steve Madden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...