31 October 2011

Black Swan Makeup


I went to an awesome Halloween party with my friends Faustina and Brett on Friday night, which is where I debuted my Black Swan masquerade costume. At the last minute, I decided to wear my mask as a tiara instead of an actual mask. Why? One, because I realized that I didn't really want my face covered all night, and two, because I just couldn't resist attempting this gorgeous makeup.


When I say "at the last minute," I really do mean at the last minute. I stopped by Target to buy silver eyeliner and black liquid eyeliner with literally one hour to go until the party. I managed to pull off this look in about half an hour. Not too shabby for a rushed makeup job, right?

Anyway, this is just a preview and I will definitely do a proper Style Post to show all of you my full costume. Stay tuned!

Products Used
  • Liquid Eyeliner in Black: e.l.f.
  • Eyeliner in Silver Lightning: L'Oreal Paris
  • Matte Lipstick in "Diva": MAC (This was the darkest matte color I could find and it still turned out a little too bright in most pictures.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...