14 November 2011

Hiatus

Hello everyone!

I'm finally back after a 10-day long hiatus from blogging. (Has it really been that long? Yikes!) Two of my classes were cancelled last week, but I was still super busy writing two papers and preparing for two group projects. The good thing though is that I've still been enjoying my favorite time of the year. :)

And in case you're wondering what's the point of this photo of me...


This faux Instagram-esque photo is the result of today's failed Style Post photo shoot. The boyfriend and I were actually busy running errands all afternoon and we didn't have time to take pictures until around 5-ish. Of course, thanks to Daylight Savings Time, it was already too dark. Oh well. I definitely need to do a proper Style Post with this beret soon because I love, love, LOVE it.

Anyway, I'm back to regular blog posts now...yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...