Let me just make one thing perfectly clear: I love pretty things...and I like giving and receiving presents. Strangely, when Katy of Modly Chic asked us to make our Christmas Wish Lists for this week's FBFF post, I was stumped. Or I suppose it would be more accurate to say, I had a really hard time narrowing my list down. Haha. Anyway, here's what I came up with...
1. a sapphire necklace. Sapphires are my favorite gemstone (yes, even above diamonds!). Of course, this item is part of my *someday* list. ;)
2. a day of hiking and frolicking in the snow. I've been reminding Luke practically every day to take me to Mt. Baldy the moment it starts snowing. This is one part of winter break that I'm looking forward to the most!
3. Kate Spade "Idiom" bangle. This bracelet is like a New Year's affirmation that you can wear everywhere. It reads, "This is the year to...play your cards right, lose yourself in a good book, add a twist, make sparks fly". Sounds good to me!
4. Jeffrey Campbell "Lita" suede ankle boots. Do I even need to provide a description for these beauties? I can see myself wearing these sky high ankle boots everywhere.
5. Juicy Couture "Beau" bracelet watch in rose gold. I don't own a watch and I will admit that I usually use my phone to tell the time. This rose gold watch makes me swoon. And why not? It is from Juicy, after all. :)
6. Jane Austen: Seven Novels. How can I not have a book on my list? This leather bound collection of Jane Austen's novels would be gorgeous just to look at, if not to read over and over again.
Do you have a holiday wish list?
If so, leave a link and I'd love to see what you've included!