06 February 2012

Be Mine, Valentine

Today is the first Monday of February, which is significant for three reasons: 1) because it's mine and Luke's 22 month anniversary, 2) because I have exactly one week left until my 23rd birthday, and 3) Valentine's Day is 8 days away! These cute and romantic ideas have piqued my (P)interest recently:

This letterpress note card from Etsy seller Paisley Dog Press would be perfect for Valentine's Day or really any day you want to tell someone "I ♥ U."

This is such a pretty Valentine's Day floral arrangement. Carnations aren't ugly or high school corsage-ish at all when arranged in a cluster.

Don't have a date for Valentine's Day? Why not enjoy a glass (or two) of champagne with your girlfriends? The way I see it, there's no shame in buying yourself flowers either!

This envelope necklace is perfect for carrying a special message with you wherever you go. It's just as romantic as a locket and a bit more modern too.

I really hate Twinkies, but I do love how they're dressed with berries and sauce here. The boyfriend would love this.

What's Valentine's Day without a little sparkle? This banner would be an easy DIY project that could be adopted for other occasions.

This cold soup is so pretty to look at. I love the little hearts made out of beets! Check out the recipe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...