16 March 2012

A Magical Day at Disneyland


I may or may not have mentioned this already, but my wonderful boyfriend spoiled me this year by getting us Disneyland annual passes for my birthday/early anniversary present. We tried to get into the park for the "One More Disney Day" event on Leap Day, but FAILED. However, we got to enjoy a day at Disneyland one week later when there weren't so many people. Special event or not, Disneyland is always magical.


Luke and I stopping to take a picture by Sleeping Beauty's Castle. The way we see it, you can never be too old to wear mouse ears. :)



This picture makes me laugh. I think Luke was trying to do his best fashion blogger pose. Haha. 




It's pretty much always Mardi Gras in Disneyland's New Orleans Square, but I especially loved how everything was decorated for the Bayou Bash. Look at all these vibrant colors!


This little staircase area is right by Pirates of the Caribbean. Again, I loved all the decorations!




And of course, lovely flowerbeds always make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...