01 May 2012

Pixel Me Pretty

Sorry for the late Pixel Me Pretty post. Ideally, I'd like to have these posted on my blog by Sunday, but life and school get in the way sometimes. Anyway, I hope you enjoy my photos!


Getting ready to go out on a shopping date with my girlfriends. I'm not really sure if I like this photo or not. As I predicted, my hair can't hold a pin curl as well now that it's a little longer. Still, I plan on letting it grow even longer. I think I've had short hair for long enough. :)


This is supposed to be an "artistic" snapshot of my steering wheel. I like how my dashboard is blurry in the background. It almost looks like I knew what I was doing when I took this photo.


Doesn't this look amazing? It's spicy Mayan chocolate gelato from Whole Foods Market. When  I say amazing, I really do mean amazing. It has a very rich dark chocolate flavor and a spicy aftertaste of cinnamon and cayenne pepper. I think I might be obsessed.


Now that spring has fully sprung, these pretty pink blooms have been popping up all over my city. Just for fun, I went a little editing crazy with this photo. To me, it looks like a shock wave reverberating through the bush. Or maybe it's a force field protecting a curious group of miniature aliens. Excuse me, I think my nerd is showing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...