28 May 2012

Pixel Me Pretty

I'll admit it, I've pretty much failed both of the Photo a Day challenges for this month. I still managed to take some pretty cool photos these last two weeks, which hopefully softens the blow of my epic Instagram consistency failure. Let's see how much I can remember from two weeks ago, shall we? And here we go... 


Bookstores + Coffee = LOVE. Honestly, it doesn't get much better than that...unless the barista happens to spell my name correctly too. Why yes, I do get excited over little things like that. :) No fancy mocha choco lattes or whatever in here. I was drinking regular coffee with one sugar packet and a little bit of cream.


Forever 21 at the Irvine Spectrum. I am loving all the bright, summery colors that this store has to offer these days. Sundresses are always instantly happy-making, especially in cheerful shades like sunshine yellow. 


While I was at the Spectrum, I also visited the Bobbi Brown makeup counter, just to browse. I don't wear it as often as I probably should, but blush is very pretty. Look at all these gorgeous shades of pink!


My friend Saneeya introduced me to the Native Foods Cafe recently. I'll admit that I was a little skeptical at first. While I'm all for eating healthier, the idea of an all-vegan restaurant seemed a little daunting. I'm a fairly adventurous eater though, and I'll try (almost) anything once. Pictured here is their Rockin' Moroccan Bowl with tofu. DELICIOUS.


Bright, glittery pink nail polish to match a set of colorful bangles. Yes, I know my nail polish is a little bit messy. I'm still working on making my right and left hands equally pretty. 


Having fully committed to growing my hair out, I've finally learned to embrace its longer length. While it no longer holds a tight pin curl, I love styling it into messy waves now. I'm still trying to decide if I should grow my bangs out too. 


Black and while photo of the USS Midway Museum in San Diego. I like how this filter actually makes this photo look aged and vintage. 


Ticket booth at the USS Midway Museum. I'm still kind of sad that we didn't have time to go exploring. Maybe next time! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the Spectrum. Great way to spend the afternoon when the weather is nice. Have you been to the F21 at The Shops at Mission Viejo? It's huge. I think the space used to be a Bloomingdales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds amazing. I think that location shall be my next place to explore. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...