03 June 2012

Pixel Me Pretty

My week in photos 5.28.12 - 6.3.12. See more of my Instagram photos here.


I started off the week with an amazing round of retail therapy with my BestFriend Faustina. We spent hours sale hunting at different stores at the Irvine Spectrum (which I think is now our favorite shopping center) and trying on fabulous clothes. (Not pictured are our amazing finds from Forever 21, Windsor, and Cotton On.) Since shopping can be so exhausting, we ended the night with dinner and drinks at Yard House. I completely forgot what her drink was, but mine was called an Eclipse, which is basically a Black and Tan made with Guinness and Blue Moon. For dinner, we had soups and Truffle fries. Ah-may-zing!


I believe that "splurge" was the word of the day. In addition to splurging on new outfits, dinner and drinks, we also decided to split a dessert. This is Yard House's macadamia cheesecake. We asked our waiter (who was pretty good looking, I might add - I think he might have been flirting with Faustina) to have it made with chocolate sauce instead of caramel. Delicious.


One of my fabulous finds from Forever 21 (hello, alliteration!) was this pair of glasses. I had wanted large frames like these for my real prescription glasses, but I couldn't find any that didn't look too old man-ish. Haha. These nonprescription ones make me happy though.


I love being a Disney annual pass holder. Lucas and I went to Disneyland and California Adventure again this past week. Now that it's summer, it was a lot more crowded than usual. We couldn't even go on Space Mountain because of all the kids there for Grad Night. Nevertheless, we had a lot of fun going on rides, people watching, and enjoying treats like watermelon cotton candy. It tasted funny at first, but quickly became addicting.


Speaking of addicting, I honestly think I could eat sushi or some other types of Japanese food every day and never get sick of it. I had a rainbow roll for lunch with my mom and brother last Friday.


And here's a picture from today. I spent the morning and early afternoon volunteering with the German Shepherd Rescue of Orange County.  I love dogs - especially GSDs, obviously - and I would love, love, love to have one someday. Until then, helping these homeless dogs find homes is enough to tide me over. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...