19 December 2010

Peppermint Party

Aside from my (HUGE) family's annual Christmas party this coming Saturday, I am definitely looking forward to my 2nd annual After Christmas Party on the 26th. Just like last year, I plan on inviting my closest friends over for food, drinks, and good company. This year, however, I decided to do something a little different. Instead of a casual get-together like last year, why not throw a fancy cocktail party? I don't know about you, but I love any excuse to get dressed up. :)

So here's the look I'm going for: flirty, festive, peppermint-y fabulousness! Now I have one week to find a perfect red dress...


1 comment:

  1. Hi Gayle,

    Cocktail parties are always a good idea in my book! Your classic candy cane red inspiration is gorgeous, and no doubt you'll find the perfect red ensemble with all the holiday sales. Thanks for your comment and keep in touch :)

    -Stephanie
    Love & Lace Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...