07 February 2011

Valentine's Day Inspiration

There is exactly one week left until Valentine's Day, which is the day after my birthday. Since my boyfriend will be working and I'll be in class from 7:00-9:45pm, we have absolutely no plans. Of course, that doesn't stop me from sharing this romantic inspiration board with you.

[all images from we♥it]


Notice that there are no roses or any flowers for that matter on this board. Lucas knows to never get me flowers because 1) I have the opposite of a green thumb, and 2) They would die within a few days even if I could take care of them properly. That doesn't sound romantic at all to me.

So anyway, share your thoughts on Valentine's Day. Love it? Hate it? Couldn't care less?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...