17 March 2011

Style Post 3.17.11

Hello again, my wonderful readers! So as I mentioned in my last post, I really love St. Patrick's Day - as much, if not more than Valentine's Day. ::gasp:: Yes, really. If you need any proof, take a look at my St. Patrick's Day Style Post...I'm Irish for the day.
It may come as a surprise to some of you to know that my favorite color of all time is - not pink, not teal - but emerald green. I love how elegant and regal this color is.
I realized after I put on my cardigan this morning how much my outfit looks like Kristen Stewart's in New Moon. So of course, I just had to pair this outfit with black Converse. I'm not sure why, but her dress looks more fall/winter-ish than mine does.
I know you can't really see it too well, but I'm wearing green eyeshadow too. :)
Dress: Lapis
Cardigan: 14th & Union
Shoes: Converse

3 comments:

  1. Hi girly looking fab..come check out my blog I have a present for you and congratulations.

    XoXo
    http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look and love it with the shoes!!! =)

    http://aphroditeslair9999.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...