Hello there, my super awesome, amazingly wonderful readers!
I'd like to take this time to thank all of you for following me and leaving me a lot of great comments. It means a lot that you all care about not only my Style Posts, but about what I have to say too.
I also want to say a very special thank you to Marina of Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle for nominating and giving me this award. How cool is it to be recognized by a fellow blogger? Be sure to check out her blog because she has lots of great outfit posts and beauty tips.
♥ Thank and link back to the person that awarded you this award.
♥ Share 7 things about yourself.
♥ Award 7 recently discovered great bloggers.
♥ Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
7 Things About Me
1) My right pinky finger is permanently crooked because I fractured it during my junior year of high school by catching a sabre incorrectly. (Color Guard was my sport of choice.) This was just days before our winter assembly...and I still performed anyway.
2) Even though my style is very girly, I'm basically a tomboy at heart. I love watching Deadliest Warrior and 1000 Ways to Die on SpikeTV...and the occasional Star Wars marathon. I'm also a fairly proficient skateboarder. Oh yeah, and my favorite video game is COD4.
3) I remember when I was a kid, I used to pretend to be a princess...just like every other little girl. But the difference was, I was the one saving the prince. :)
4) I always use proper capitalization and punctuation in Facebook status updates and comments, as well as in text messages, but never on AIM.
5) My friends have told me that my handwriting looks like The Lord of the Rings font (Elvish writing).
6) Every time Katy Perry's "Firework" comes on the radio, I sing it at the top of my lungs. Because I'm awesome like that.
7) I'm the clumsiest/most accident-prone person you will ever meet. I have been pretty much since I could walk. I have a scar on my forehead from when I collided with the corner of a wall. When I was four. Because I was running without looking. Because I was sooooo excited about getting a new book to read.
7 Bloggers Who Have Great Style
1) Anne of What Would Anne Boleyn Do?
2) Stephanie of Love&Lace
3) Emily of Scarlet Letter Style
4) Dora of A Drop of Indigo
5) Lydia and Daisy of LUXE ROSE
6) Anushka of bombay bubble7) Jessica of Sparks and Fireworks