20 September 2011

Style Post - Las Vegas Edition


I spent this past weekend in Las Vegas with my boyfriend, his older brother, and two of his friends as part of his 26th birthday celebration. Yup, that's right - two whole days of me being "the token girl" as Luke's mom put it. As I like to put it, I was "one of the guys," which is exactly what I'm calling this outfit on Chictopia. I say that facetiously of course, because I took great care in packing my wardrobe for the weekend, choosing only the most glamorous outfits to distinguish myself from the four dudes I was traveling with. This one was my favorite. I definitely have to wear this outfit again when I go clubbing with my girlfriends. :)

Note: Please excuse the cell phone pictures. I didn't have my camera with me.




Top: Forever 21. Shorts: Charlotte Russe. Necklace: gifted (from the boyfriend!). Headband: Icing by Claire's. Flats: Jeffrey Campbell. 

1 comment:

  1. Adorable!! I loveee those Jeffrey Campbell flats so cute & I'm especially smitten with your lovely headband, it's stunning on you. Hope your week ahead is a fantastic one. xo veronika

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...