06 October 2011

Awkward and Awesome 10.6.11


Awkward:
  • I had lunch with my boyfriend at at Jerry's Dogs, which was awesome. What wasn't awesome was my awkward attempt to sit on a tall stool. While wearing a skirt. A skirt that hit above my knees.
  • I love my over the knee socks from my last Style Post. What I don't love about them though is the fact that they kept falling. They were actually bunched up un-flatteringly around my knees in the first few pictures I took. Oops. 
  • My hair is probably the most awkward thing about my appearance right now. And yes, I am talking about my real hair. It's almost long enough to pass for a pixie cut, but it's really curly in the back. Awkward post-chemo perm.


Awesome:
  • I found the next love of my life: Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino with chocolate syrup. And no, I do not care how many calories it has!   
  • My favorite fall items finally came out to play this week - knee high socks and oxfords. It's only a matter of time before I can start wearing scarves and sweaters every day. :)
  • On that note, it rained yesterday, which made me happier than anything this week. Too bad I wasn't wearing boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...