04 October 2011

Style Post 10.4.11


Happy October, my Dear Readers! This is what I wore to school yesterday. I thought this outfit would look really cute with a sweater or cardigan, but it was still too warm to wear one. It's okay though, because it was cool enough to wear over-the-knee socks and that was enough to make me happy. :) I really love this lace and crochet trim scarf most of all. The texture is perfect for fall, but it's light enough to wear while it's still warm out. ::sigh:: Now I'm even more excited for the coming of cooler weather so I can start layering!




Top: Forever 21. Plaid Skirt: Charlotte Russe. Socks: Forever 21. Oxfords: Free Press. Scarf: Charlotte Russe. Book Bag: Abercrombie & Fitch.

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool that you're doing black swan this year as well. You should definitely post some pics of your costume :)

    Love the knee socks & oxfords. Classic for fall (even in So Cal)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love over the knee socks and they look really really cute with your oxfords :)

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...