19 October 2011

Style Post 10.19.11


Sorry about the nearly week-long delay between blog posts. Anyway, guess what today was? It was my mom's birthday! We didn't do anything extravagant this year; just Round Table pizza and cake at my grandma's apartment, which is where these photos were taken. Even though we didn't go out today, I wanted to wear something special anyway. One, because it was my mom's birthday and she deserves a semi-dressy outfit from me. :) And two, because I believe every day should be considered worthy of dressing up.





I had been eyeing these color block platform Mary Janes for months before I finally gave in and bought them. They're so different from all the other shoes I own. Instead of basic black or brown or tan, these shoes are a gorgeous combination of cobalt and brown. I am SERIOUSLY in love. I'm already imagining the different color tights I could pair with these beauties.








Camisole: Stargazer. Cardigan: Donna Morgan. Shorts: Charlotte Russe. Tights: Forever 21. Color Block Mary Janes: Vince Camuto (buy them here). Feather Necklace: unknown brand.


Has anyone else gotten into the color blocking trend lately? Post your links because I'd love to see your outfits too!


1 comment:

  1. I love how you are rocking those hot pink tights! Hope you had a great time celebrating your mom's birthday :)

    starcrossedsmile knits
    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...