21 December 2011

Hello there!

Wow, this entire month has been an absolute blur. I hope you will all forgive the lack of posting lately. I've been insanely busy, even with school being out.

As you've all noticed, I gave Pemberley Rose another huge makeover. I love the simplicity of this layout and how it'll make all my future content really stand out. I promise when I get back to regular blog posting, I'll have even more Style Posts, inspiration boards, and all things I find inspiring.

Anyway, thank you all for your kind support for my blog this past year. It was all of you lovely readers who made my first year of blogging a truly wonderful experience. I'll be back in 2012 with more and better. Until then...HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...