Yes, I am a day late in finishing this FBFF post. Nevertheless, I hope you all enjoy reading my thoughts and plans for this Halloween. P.S. If you aren't a member of Fashion Beauty Friend Fridays yet, I strongly suggest that you check out this amazing group. Answering questions every week is fun and a great way to be part of the blogging community.
Now, with no further ado, I give you FBFF: Halloween Edition...
Halloween 2007 - I recycled one of my old color guard costumes. I was a tree spirit. :)
1) Do you have plans for Halloween? It's funny because I have my Black Swan costume pretty much finished, but I still have no concrete plans for Halloween. Last year I just stayed home and passed out candy to trick or treaters. This year however, I really want to go out and have fun. If not a Halloween party, I'd be happy with just dressing up and walking around a neighborhood to check out the awesome decorations. My BestFriend and I are already making plans to do this.
2) Where do you go for costume and makeup inspiration? Many of my costume ideas come from movies. After I watched "Black Swan," I immediately realized how gorgeous and amazing this costume would be. Then I found a pretty black mask at a boutique in the mall and I got it into my head that I could be extra creative and create a Black Swan masquerade costume. I can't wait to show my full costume to all of you! :)
Probably my sexiest Halloween costume to date. ;)
3) What's the best costume you've ever donned? Pardon the snarkiness, but I really don't like how so many girls in my age group seem to think that Halloween is synonymous with "Dress Like a Slut Day." That being said, one of my favorite costumes I've ever worn was my French Maid outfit. I thought I looked pretty darn cute. Hehe.
4) What's the most creative costume you've ever seen? I have mixed feelings about dogs dressed in silly costumes, but I will admit that I laughed out loud when I saw this Imperial Walker costume.
5) No holds barred if you could dress up as anything, what would it be? Since I love Pride and Prejudice so much, I thought that a Pride and Prejudice and Zombies costume would be awesome for Halloween. The only thing that stopped me from donning this costume this year is the makeup. For one thing, it looks incredibly elaborate (even more so than Black Swan makeup). And honestly, I hate how stage makeup feels on my face. I wore it many times back when I was active in theatre arts and I always dreaded putting it on. This is such an awesome costume though, so I may just have to suck it up and try this for next year.