30 March 2012

Style Post 3.30.12


Bees and flowers...what a perfect way to start dressing up for spring! This is what I wore today to go shopping with Faustina and her sister Dianna. I woke up a little later than I wanted to, so I went without makeup. No big deal. As for the hot mess that is my hair, it's in that awkward growing out stage right now where I can't really do anything but put it up in a stubby little ponytail. Does my sparkly headband make it a little better or does it just draw more attention to its awkwardness? Either way, I'm not one to let a makeup-free face and bad hair day ruin a lovely day with friends!



Make that a makeup-free face, bad hair day, and a loose thread on my top caused by snagging it on a hanger. Oops!



I own way more purses than I'd care to admit and this one is one of my favorites. It was a present from my cousin and his wife for either my eighteenth birthday or my high school graduation. (I can't remember which anymore.)



Don't worry, I did wear my trusty little black shorts under that top!



Embroidered/Crochet Top:  HaleBol. Cardigan: Forever 21. Shorts: Charlotte Russe. Tights: Nordstrom. Flats: Jeffrey Campbell. Bracelets: Charlotte Russe. Headband: Tasha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...