01 April 2012

Style Post 4.1.12


I'm not really one for April Fool's jokes. Instead, I have another outfit to show all of you. :) My family had a big party at my uncle's house yesterday and this is what I wore. I'm beginning to really like the idea of long top + shorts, especially in one color. I felt like I was wearing a romper, without the hassle of having to take it off to use the restroom. Haha. Oh, and by the way...does this pink tights and blue shoes combo look familiar?



Do you like my necklace? I bought it with the Nordstrom gift card that I got for Christmas (after two months of indecision). I love the different colors on it and how the striped bow adds a preppy touch.



Enjoying the view. My uncle's house sits on top of a hill and it has great views on three sides. It's fun to go outside and look at all the surrounding houses and hillside. It was pretty cold though and I probably should have brought something a little warmer than my 3/4 sleeve cardigan.


Top: Studio M Petite. Cardigan: Forever 21. Shorts: Charlotte Russe. Tights: Forever 21. Color Block Mary Janes: Vince Camuto. Necklace: Juicy Couture.

1 comment:

  1. What a nice backyard...

    Love the bright colors together and that necklace is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...