09 April 2012

Hello, Instagram!

As many of you know, the ever popular photo app Instagram finally became available for Android this past week. Despite an overwhelming amount of snobbery from some iPhone users (eye roll!), I was one of the super excited Android users who jumped at the chance to finally join in on the fun. I imagine this app will be a great tool to help me document my daily life in photos.


This is a photo of mine and Luke's shoes from when we were waiting in line at Disneyland. It was our two year anniversary and we figured there would be no better place to celebrate than at the happiest place on earth! Most of the elementary to high school kids were on spring break though, which meant long lines galore!


I snapped this photo of Luke while we were sitting on the couch, flipping back and forth between the Angels opening day game and the Lakers game. Obviously, he was just thrilled to have me taking random pictures of him.


This is one of my favorite purses for spring, even though I did use this purse for Thanksgiving. By the way, I will admit that I cheated. I actually edited this photo with pixlr-o-matic and then uploaded it to Instagram. I highly recommend that you all check out that app too. It has way more filters and special effects than Instagram, even though it's pretty much useless in terms of social networking.


This is my first self portrait taken with Instagram. I was having my first good hair day in a long time. This is currently set as my profile picture on Facebook and Pinterest.


I am absolutely in love with my boyfriend's grandparents' backyard. Isn't this such a cute garden shed? It reminds me of a little barn or an old schoolhouse.


Here is another treasure I found at Luke's grandparents' house. Yes, he did have an afro in high school. Haha. I really can't help but laugh every time I see this picture. And I'm also grateful that he no longer has this hairstyle.

Feel free to follow my photo stream here. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm still excluded from the Instagram fun. My android phone isn't compatible with the app. My phone is only a year old. Booo! Have fun with it. I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...