12 April 2012

A rose is a thing of beauty

I had a second blog on Tumblr a while ago. (I think my last post on it was around September-ish.) Anyway, I pretty much abandoned and deleted that blog because 1) I had no idea what I was doing at the time, and 2) It quickly became pointless since I rarely updated it. That being said, I'd like to invite you all to check out my new and improved secondary blog, A rose is a thing of beauty.

I'm already starting to understand what people mean when they say that Tumblr is addicting. I plan on using mine to post images that don't quite fit into any of my Pinterest boards but are still way too gorgeous to not document somehow. After all, who doesn't love to be surrounded by pretty things?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...