13 April 2012

Senior Picture Time!


Haha. Do you recognize me? Since I'll be graduating from college in exactly one month and one week (eek!), I thought it'd be fun to post my high school senior pictures. It'll be great to compare this set to the college senior pictures I'll be taking soon.

Here's the thing though: I've picked up my commencement ceremony tickets, bought my sash and tassel, and even joined my school's alumni association, but I am still far from ready for that exciting day. I have no idea what to wear for the photo shoot and for graduation day under my cap and gown. I would love to find a dress similar to the one I wore for the photo on the right - something with a square or scoop neckline and cap sleeves. I'll be sure to keep you all updated on what I find.

Anyway, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...