14 July 2012

FBFF: 5 Beauty Products I Can't Live Without

5 Beauty Products I Can't Live Without


1) Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara. I'm the type of girl who believes that every new variety of drugstore mascara warrants a test run. Out of all the different brands I've tried, this one is my favorite. Why? It actually does what it's supposed to do. It defines, separates, and lengthens my straight Asian eyelashes and it's the only brand I've tried that doesn't clump. I've even worn this on Splash Mountain at Disneyland and it didn't run or smudge, even though it's not a waterproof mascara. And of course, I love the pink tube.
2) Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock. Despite my naturally tan skin, I do burn very easily. I love this sunscreen because it's not greasy like most sunscreens and it doesn't have a strong smell. (Fun fact: As a former color guard girl, I associate the strong smell of sunscreen with band camp.)
3) Corioliss ProFix Ceramic Flat Iron. I love that I can use this flat iron to both straighten and curl my hair. This flat iron was even effective in spiking my hair back when I had a pixie cut. This particular brand only has one temperature setting, but as long as you use a protective spray first, it should leave your hair silky and shiny too.
4) Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E. My mom brought home a container of this stuff soon after I finally got the bandages off my arms from my two PICC lines. As some of you may remember, I had a horrible allergic reaction to adhesive bandages that left nasty scars on my arms. This balm is really greasy and messy, but it smells DELICIOUS and it seemed effective in fading my scars.
5) Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. If I could only have one product in my makeup bag, this lip balm would be it. It works much better than Chapstick and it leaves a pleasant tingling sensation on your lips. I love the honey and pomegranate oil varieties too.

What about you? What are some beauty products that you can't live without?

1 comment:

  1. It is a great sunscreen!! Cocoa butter smells delicious :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...