29 July 2012

Just a Kiss

source

I was having a chat with my best friend Faustina not too long ago about our own personal styles. We figured out that while H&M is the one store that represents her unique style the best, she told me that my style reminds her of Ruche. Every once in a while (okay, I'll admit that it happens quite often), I come across a dress on their website that truly captures my heart. I've been eyeing this dress for a while and after a late night online browsing session, it's mine! The best part is that this dress was on clearance and there was only one left...in my size. And did I mention that it's mine? As an added bonus, since I live in Orange County, I am able to pick up this dress in their warehouse and save on shipping. Some days, you just keep on winning. :)

I am also in love with the set design from these photos. Aren't these giant flowers gorgeous? If I had more patience, I would love to cover my ceiling with these, minus the stems. See the tutorial here.

Just a Kiss


How would you style this dress? I'd love to hear about your ideas in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...