13 August 2012

Bicycle Ride

Bicycle Ride


One of the very first things I purchased with my graduation money was a mint green bicycle. Despite the insanely hot weather we've been having lately (80 degrees at 10 o'clock in the morning - really?), I still love going on bike rides around town. This inspiration board was inspired by my new favorite summer pastime.

Isn't that mint green blouse absolutely lovely? I love how it girly and playful it looks with the polka dot skirt. Of course, I wouldn't dream of riding a bicycle in a skirt unless I was completely covered underneath. These short lace trimmed leggings are much nicer than regular bike shorts. Finally, ballet flats with an ankle strap are pretty but perfectly suited for short bicycle rides. After all, no one wants to lose a shoe in the middle of crossing a street...not that that's happened to me. ;)

4 comments:

  1. okay, dying over this outfit!!! and that bike. perfection!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I really wish this outfit would magically appear in my closet. :)

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to get a bike when we are moving to Sydney.
    Such a cute selection you put together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dear! I hope you get to enjoy your new bike soon.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...