03 December 2012

My Christmas Wish List

3) a box of French macarons
5) Lollia Hand Cream in "Breathe"

Not pictured: I would also be thrilled to receive gift cards to Sephora, Forever 21, or Starbucks!

It's official; there are only three weeks left until Christmas Eve. Yay! A few people have asked me what's on my wish list this year. Instead of responding with the usual "Um...I don't know", I thought it'd be fun to share this list of things I've had my eye on. I certainly don't expect to receive all of these things, but I thought I'd share this list with the world anyway.

So what's on your wish list? I would love to know what you're all wanting to receive for the holidays! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I just came across your blog, and I love it! The invitation you designed is gorgeous! I’ve decided to follow you! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post! While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :)
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! (And for following me.) I'd be happy to check out your blog. Thanks again for stopping by. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...